- Define, clarify and create project documentation including scope, schedules, project status reports, estimates and other documents as necessary.
- Schedule and prioritize client deliverables collaborating with internal team.
- Provide input and direction on client strategies.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled project meetings to identify required actions to achieve timely completion as well as documenting all meetings and communication.
- Coordinate multiple resources and review of quality outputs for complex client deliverables.
- Clearly communicate project objectives, timeline, detailed tasks, and desired outputs to internal and external team members. Monitor the completion of all jobs milestones through the agency and update schedules and team members as required.
- Proactive in following up with clients and team members to ensure projects/tasks are on schedule and delivered on time.
- Suggest and implement alternative solutions to problems with timelines, schedules, resources and budgets.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure high-quality, professional outputs that meet client expectations.
- Engage and motivate all necessary team members to ensure a successful client experience and outcomes.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising. With relevant work experience, areas of study like psychology, sociology, communications, etc. are great!
- 2-3+ years of managing projects at a digital agency handling a strong mix of different clients in different fields.