At BuzzShift, we scale and grow purpose-driven brands. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting companies in the direct-to-consumer space. The designer at BuzzShift will approach every project with fresh eyes, working on everything from social media content, animation, branding, presentation decks, and more. They are passionate and thoughtful about the work they do and the brands they work on, from the time they’re briefed to the final execution and delivery. The designer creates experiences for a wide variety of audiences while collaborating with art directors, copywriters, account managers, paid media managers, and strategists. They are a maker, curator of beautiful things, detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating, and eager to be part of a team that makes ideas come to life— and have a passion for DTC brands.
Location: based in Dallas, TX with an opportunity to work remote
- Exhibits the ability to produce compelling ideas and work cross-team to develop them into tangible design solutions across all mediums; branding, digital media, social, and eCommerce.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Present work on behalf of the team, explaining the creative vision, strategy, and approach.
- Maintain the highest quality standards and organization from concept to delivery.
- Strong grasp of the creative process; from ideation through implementation.
- Deep understanding of typography, design principles, trends, and best practices.
- Work closely with the ACD, art directors, strategists, content creators, account managers, and designers in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and customer priorities.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects for each client’s specific needs.
- Deliver high-quality work that is within scope and meets deadlines.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in the creative industry and a passion for DTC brands.
- Experience in, and enthusiasm for, coming up with creative concepts and bringing them to life from concept to final delivery.
- Strong portfolio of work that illustrates your process, and your level of craft.
- A solid understanding of the branding and DTC industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
- Strong understanding of design tools; Adobe CC i.e. Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote, WordPress, etc.
- Is comfortable with direct client interaction with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Goal-driven, motivated and loves to get your hands dirty. Individually effective and able to deliver with little oversight/direction. Able to work both individually and collaboratively.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Enthusiasm, passion, and ongoing curiosity.
- Able to work remotely and/or based in Dallas, TX.