Important Note: We appreciate your interest in applying for this role! BuzzShift is always accepting applications, but right now we are not actively looking to fill this position. We will keep your application on file and reach out when an opportunity opens up!
We are looking for an intelligent, experienced Digital Creative Strategist who can manage multiple social media and content channels (email, blog, web) for various clients.
You will work within the Content & Creative team, and partner with Paid Media and Project Management teams to lead the content process from ideation to publication for both organic and paid digital content. Daily, you will also be responsible for driving creative strategy for various clients, outlining content plans and concepts, maintaining editorial calendars, and publishing content on web and social media.
You need to be detail-oriented, adaptable, empathetic, and a creative storyteller and communicator. Your listening and written communication skills combined with patience and quick thinking will get you through resolving any challenge that comes your way. Your self-starter mindset and personal accountability will allow you master the content planning process to enable our internal teams to execute high quality digital ads, email, web, and social media content on an ongoing basis.
Location: based in Dallas, TX with an opportunity to work remote
Content Planning + Strategy:
- Manage and maintain web and social media content calendars and campaigns.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of copywriting, video and graphic design, and social media channel nuances and audience behavior.
- Work closely with copywriters, designers, strategists and project managers to create and plan relevant, new digital, social and mobile content strategies and campaigns.
- Compile and analyze content performance (both qualitative and qualitative insights) and recommend high level growth opportunities monthly.
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert to our clients, and industry thought leader to the media.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.
- Nurture social media communities through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision (no spelling errors) to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of fostering brand loyalty and grow affinity.
- Understand and embrace the expectation that social media operates outside of traditional business hours.
- Ability to use online listening, curating, publishing and measurement platforms and tools effectively.
- Attention to detail that surpasses most humans on desktop and mobile.