Interested in working at BuzzShift? We’d love to meet you.
We believe that the best teams are made up of different types of people who share a common goal. Our team is a mix of strategists, writers, designers, developers, introverts, extroverts, dog lovers and cat lovers, but we’re all brought together by a love for digital strategy. Our diversity makes us stronger, smarter, and, most importantly, more creative.
And if you come in for an interview, there’s no need to wear a suit. We’d rather meet the real you.
You’ll be challenged to grow. Your ideas will matter. You’ll be an all-star on an all-star team. You’ll get to do what you love. It’s just f***ing fun.We won’t try and sell you some kind of pipe dream. We’re real people, with real visions and tangible ideas. Come be a part of an amazing squad, and build sh*t that matters. [/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”THE BENEFITS” tab_id=”1463612357755-1-9″][vc_column_text]
We have a habit of caring for our employees. We’re built on doing the most good. Here are a few things you can expect when you work with us.Competitive Salary | Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurance Plan | Paid Vacation and Sick Days | A Shiny New MacBook Pro | Open and Relaxed Office Environment[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][vc_button button_color=”color-vyce” outline=”yes” css_animation=”bottom-t-top” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzshift.com%2Fnow-hiring||”]APPLY NOW[/vc_button][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_height_percent=”0″ back_color=”color-lxmt” overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ shift_y=”0″][vc_column column_width_percent=”80″ overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ medium_width=”0″ shift_x=”0″ shift_y=”0″ z_index=”0″ width=”1/1″][vc_custom_heading text_color=”accent”]
Digital Strategy[/vc_custom_heading][vc_accordion active_tab=”-1″][vc_accordion_tab title=”Digital Strategist | Dallas, TX”][vc_column_text]
Digital Strategist – Job DescriptionBuzzShift is searching for someone with 2-3+ years of general knowledge in the following digital areas with a deeper specialization in preferably two:
- Paid Media
- Social Media
- Content Strategy
- Website & UX Design
- Data & Google Analytics
This is a job that comes with many hats:This position is a mix of a consultant, trends finder, investigative journalist, storyteller and digital strategist.
This job is for you if…
- You geek out when you’re asked to review a client to the nth degree to predict trends and suggest changes and growth areas.
- You smile when we ask you to “show us your deck”. Because first, that’s a little funny and then second – because you love tell stories through decks and presentations.
- You aren’t bored at work because there is always something to learn or someone to help.
- You live and die by tying your recommendations to data. “If you do X, your business will achieve Y”.
- You can find anything on the internet regardless of whether or not you have a fancy tool and you’ll always make sure to cite where you found this information.
- You LOVE researching new tools, trends, and analyzing the up and coming things in digital marketing.
Other characteristics we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Experience with pitching and recommending tactics within slide decks (with concise copy and supportive visuals)
- Comfortable with presenting your ideas and experienced handling critical feedback from internal leadership teams and clients
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Critical & big picture thinker
- A sense of humor
- A sense of adventure and new experiences over all else
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising. With relevant work experience, areas of study like psychology, sociology, communications, etc. are great!
- 2-3+ years of building strategies at a digital agency handling a strong mix of different clients in different fields.
Digital Analyst – Job DescriptionJob Overview
- The Digital Analyst will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance and success of digital marketing products and online campaigns, including client websites, microsites, apps and online marketing campaigns such as PPC, Blogging and Social Media campaigns.
- Based on the data and analytics, the Digital Analyst will build the foundation for proactive data-driven strategic recommendations for all BuzzShift and Ivie clients to boost the performance of BuzzShift and Ivie Digital’s products and services.
- The Digital Analyst will also be responsible for analyzing customer data and managing customer segmentation strategy processes.
- Develop and effectively analyze digital products and online campaign behaviors, configuring and implementing digital analytics technologies, and interpreting data for a diverse and varying client base.
- Support initiatives to educate clients and Client Services to actively identify opportunities through analytics for new digital initiatives.
- Play an active role in identifying methods and tactics to start tracking ROI for digital initiatives.
- Potentially support efforts to determine the success of omni-channel campaigns with and without digital components.
- Monitor the success of social media, PPC and blogging campaigns and analyze trends and optimization opportunities. Identify new revenue opportunities through optimization of digital services and online marketing campaigns for all clients.
- Implement benchmarking metrics in order to compare BuzzShift and Ivie Digital metrics to industry metrics.
- Support enterprise development efforts if they will include data or performance dashboards with analytics intelligence and strategic guidance.
- Have a business mindset and an approach that recognizes that great analytics are only valuable if they lead teams to action.
- Be the measurement and analytics expert for enterprise, website and microsites projects, identifying reporting requirements, monitoring the reporting implementation, and evaluating post-launch metrics.
- Define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness (user growth, engagement, abandonment, campaign ROI, segmentation).
- Recommend and implement the right set of tools that will enable tracking including use of tracking tools, user interface assessment tools, conversion and site optimization testing methods, and other tools as the leader sees fit to deliver on driving and acting on insights into the business
- Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates.
- Be the subject matter expert on web analytics, user behavior, data analysis, and reporting.
- Capture and display data in clear, simple dashboards that link back to activities of the team and can be easily adopted by the organization, leading ultimately to business growth.
- Set up weekly and monthly analytics reports, and providing analysis, by client, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years professional work experience, including working with digital analytics or digital marketing strategy or at least 1-2 years.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Analytics, and Keynote / PowerPoint. SQL preferred.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Ability to automate data download processes as needed.
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions, including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Raven Tool, Social Media Monitoring Tools, etc. preferred
- Strong communication skills will be imperative, and the ability to work with all individuals throughout the organization, including the senior executive team.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of statistics and mathematical principles.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to multi-task, self-driven.
- Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented, problem solver.
- Knowledge of the web, internet, and FTP technology
- Knowledge of technical solutions and troubleshooting technique2.
- Travel as required by Director or Manager
Digital Creative Strategist – Job DescriptionJob Description We are looking for an intelligent, experienced Digital Creative Strategist who can manage multiple social media and content channels (email, blog, web) for various clients. You will work within the Content & Creative team, and partner with Paid Media and Project Management teams to lead the content process from ideation to publication for both organic and paid digital content. Daily, you will also be responsible for driving creative strategy for various clients, outlining content plans and concepts, maintaining editorial calendars, and publishing content on web and social media. You need to be detail-oriented, adaptable, empathetic, and a creative storyteller and communicator. Your listening and written communication skills combined with patience and quick thinking will get you through resolving any challenge that comes your way. Your self-starter mindset and personal accountability will allow you master the content planning process to enable our internal teams to execute high quality digital ads, email, web, and social media content on an ongoing basis. Job Expectations Content Planning + Strategy:
- Manage and maintain web and social media content calendars and campaigns.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of copywriting, video and graphic design, and social media channel nuances and audience behavior.
- Work closely with copywriters, designers, strategists and project managers to create and plan relevant, new digital, social and mobile content strategies and campaigns.
- Compile and analyze content performance (both qualitative and qualitative insights) and recommend high level growth opportunities monthly.
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert to our clients, and industry thought leader to the media.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.
- Nurture social media communities through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision (no spelling errors) to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of fostering brand loyalty and grow affinity.
- Understand and embrace the expectation that social media operates outside of traditional business hours.
- Ability to use online listening, curating, publishing and measurement platforms and tools effectively.
- Attention to detail that surpasses most humans on desktop and mobile.
- A minimum 2-3 years of experience in a digital domain – experience with social media, community management, copywriting, email, digital storytelling, mobile and technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of copywriting, editorial calendars, content ideation and mapping, brand persona, and customer service.
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the digital content space.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent typist, great listener and relationship oriented.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation and filling up whiteboards.
- Combination of right and left-brain thinking that challenges the status quo.
Creative[/vc_custom_heading][vc_accordion active_tab=”-1″][vc_accordion_tab title=”Graphic Designer | Dallas, TX”][vc_column_text]We’re looking for a creator, a hacker, a learner; not simply an artist. Our next Graphic Designer will work in the digital space on everything from social media content to animation to websites to presentation decks for our awesome clients (so a deep experience and intimate understanding of digital media and interactive is a must). This individual needs to be able to shift from one project to another without missing a beat with a smile on their face. And they’ll be expected to provide and present top tier design work to each and every client over the phone and in-person. But for real, we’re on the hunt for a designer with foundational creative and technical skills with a need to hack the system. Strategic at their core, our next designer is willing to pull something AMAZING together on short notice in order to drive results (even if that means using existing templates / apps to create content). This designer values problem solving, has empathy for our clients and their customers, and is compelled to use their creative skills to move the needle and grow a business. Efficiency, creativity, positivity, accountability and a learner mentality is what makes each of our team members successful. Remember: A passion for design and the desire to innovate (for the customer, not just for yourself) is important in taking on this role. Good communication skills and ability to think critically are also key in working with everyone from our strategists, project managers, developers, paid media managers, and the rest of the creative team. Job Responsibilities:
- Ideate and create ongoing digital content for client campaigns; including, but not limited to: social media graphic design, animation / motion design, web design / UI design, and layout for pitch / strategic pieces.
- Develop design patterns, tool kits and assets for reuse and consistency on video, graphics, and web.
- Pitch design concepts and ideas both internally and in client-facing presentations.
- Lead and guide. The capacity to bring ideas to the table and help other members of the creative team implement ideas is paramount.
- Work independently and with teammates – so we need someone who can both do what they’re told to accomplish the task(s) at hand, or self-start in order to get something rolling with the larger unit.
- Keen interest and empathy for the customer, and designing for the customer
- Strong embodiment of our culture (it’s fun, collaborative, and always exciting)
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience in a related field
- Design background of 3-4 years (digital agency experience is preferred)
- Strong understanding of tools of the trade; Adobe CC i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote, etc.
- Experience with animation & motion graphics
- UX/UI design skills, HTML/CSS, and WordPress experience are a major plus, as much of what we do entails thinking through web and landing pages
Paid Media[/vc_custom_heading][vc_accordion active_tab=”-1″][vc_accordion_tab title=”Paid Search / Online Advertising Specialist | Dallas, TX”][vc_column_text]
Paid Search / Online Advertising Specialist – Job DescriptionWe’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding and love for all things related to primarily paid search (SEM) as well as other paid media channels (social, performance display, and retargeting). This position will manage all aspects of primarily paid search and additionally paid social campaigns including keyword and audience research, pulling business impact insights from data, providing strategic recommendations, segmentation tactics, managing budgets, presenting to clients, and creating monthly reports. This individual will work with the internal paid media team, development team and project managers to execute primarily paid search and additionally social campaigns while leveraging established business processes, technology, and creative assets to meet the needs of the business.
- Research, develop, and manage paid search campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing and paid social campaigns on paid social ad platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Maximize paid search and paid social ROI: perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bidding management, ad creative testing, and landing page testing
- Wow our clients with strategic Keynote / PowerPoint presentations of paid media deliverables with recommendations and action steps along with ad-hoc requests
- Define creative specs needed for each campaign and work with creative team to secure all needed creative assets to launch client campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate paid search / paid social results using industry standard tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, Moz, Rival IQ, and Salesforce reports to identify areas for improvements and report on key performance indicators, benchmarks and return on investment
- Analyze client’s competitive landscape by viewing competitor sites for target keywords, search engine positioning, linking and other marketing strategies.
- Analyze user website behavior and provide insights and recommendations for improving performance in achieving client objectives
- Implement Google Analytics and Google Analytics and ad platform conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager
- Brainstorm and build plans around ways we can win with online advertising for new business pitches
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data nerds, developers, project managers, and creatives to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Be on the lookout for the newest and trendiest advertising technology tools that we can use to improve our client’s campaigns
What we are looking for:
- College degree in marketing, finance, accounting, journalism, publication relations, film, media or business required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one year digital marketing experience at a reputable advertising agency, media company, or brand (preference for advertising experience)
- Experience in strategizing, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring all forms of paid media/direct response marketing (i.e. SEM, Display, Mobile, Social, Content Discovery Networks, YouTube)
- Minimum one year experience with Paid Search management & Web Analytics tools, including Google Analytics, MS Excel/Google Sheets, Google Analytics, AdWords, and Google AdWords Editor
- We’d love it if you are Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified, but it’s not required
- Understand key metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, ROI, keyword density, and long-tail keywords
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimization findings and passion keyword and paid search research.
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on in getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and brands
- Experience with MS Excel / Google Sheets and MS PowerPoint / Keynote
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
Project Management[/vc_custom_heading][vc_accordion active_tab=”-1″][vc_accordion_tab title=”Digital Project Manager | Dallas, TX”][vc_column_text]
Digital Project Manager – Job Description
- Define, clarify and create project documentation including scope, schedules, project status reports, estimates and other documents as necessary.
- Schedule and prioritize client deliverables collaborating with internal team.
- Provide input and direction on client strategies.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled project meetings to identify required actions to achieve timely completion as well as documenting all meetings and communication.
- Coordinate multiple resources and review of quality outputs for complex client deliverables.
- Clearly communicate project objectives, timeline, detailed tasks, and desired outputs to internal and external team members. Monitor the completion of all jobs milestones through the agency and update schedules and team members as required.
- Proactive in following up with clients and team members to ensure projects/tasks are on schedule and delivered on time.
- Suggest and implement alternative solutions to problems with timelines, schedules, resources and budgets.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure high-quality, professional outputs that meet client expectations.
- Engage and motivate all necessary team members to ensure a successful client experience and outcomes.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising. With relevant work experience, areas of study like psychology, sociology, communications, etc. are great!
- 2-3+ years of managing projects at a digital agency handling a strong mix of different clients in different fields.