Motions Graphics Designer
At BuzzShift, we scale and grow purpose-driven brands. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting companies in the direct-to-consumer space. The Motion Graphics Designer at BuzzShift will collaborate with the content and the creative department to concept, create storyboards, design, and animate for a variety of digital ads and video content needs. The Motion Graphics Designer must be an imaginative and conceptual designer with strong communication skills and have a passion for DTC brands.
- Concept and execute unique ideas for motion graphics for content on all media channels.
- Collaborate with Content Strategists, Art Directors, and Copywriters to develop stories and create storyboards and design elements.
- Ability to convey ideas, build relationships with clients, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both design and animation.
- Must be a visual storyteller with a passion for advancing a brand through design and craft.
- Experience working collaboratively with video editors, production crews, and producers.
- Organize and complete projects from pre-production through post-production.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 3+ years of motion design, and video editing experience.
- Knowledge in the video, animation, and sound editing programs
(Premiere, After Effects, Pro-Tools, Logic).
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard software tools, such as Photoshop, and Illustrator. 2D animation and 3D animation are a plus.
- Proficient graphic design skills.
- Experience in, and enthusiasm for, coming up with creative concepts and bringing them to life from concept to final delivery.
- A solid understanding of the branding and DTC industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
- Goal-driven, and motivated. Individually effective and able to deliver with little oversight/direction.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
BuzzShift is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.