Paid Media Manager
Important Note: We appreciate your interest in applying for this role! BuzzShift is always accepting applications, but right now we are not actively looking to fill this position. We will keep your application on file and reach out when an opportunity opens up!
We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding and love for all things related to paid media, from paid search and social to programmatic display. This position will manage all aspects of paid search and paid social campaigns, including keyword and audience research, pulling data-led insights, providing strategic recommendations, managing budgets, presenting to clients, and creating monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance reports.
This individual will work with the internal paid media team, content team, and account managers to execute paid search and social campaigns while leveraging established business processes, technology, and creative assets to meet the needs of the business.
- Research, develop, and manage paid search and paid social campaigns on all major paid media platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Perform daily campaign optimization, budget allocation, bidding management and A/B tests to maximize ROI.
- Lead client conversations about paid media deliverables, recommendations, and action steps along with ad-hoc requests to drive further conversions and ROI.
- Work closely with the content strategy teams in defining best practices and testing opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate paid search and social results using campaign UIs, Google Analytics, Shopify and WooCommerce to identify key performance indicators, benchmarks, and areas for improvements.
- Analyze website behavior and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance and achieve client objectives.
- Implement Google Analytics and website tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- Serve as a paid media SME (subject matter expert) on new business calls.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of content strategists, developers, account managers, and creatives to ensure every paid media campaign runs smoothly.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advertising technology tools that we can use to improve our clients’ campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting, media, business or related field.
- Minimum of two years of digital marketing experience at an advertising agency, media company, or brand (agency experience preferred).
- Experience in strategizing, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring paid media campaigns (i.e. paid search, programmatic, paid social, video).
- Preferred certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of basic KPIs, media plan creation and KPI projections
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to draw insights from data and apply them to recommendations to the client.
- Experience with MS Excel, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint / Keynote
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.