Sr. Paid Media Manager
Important Note: We appreciate your interest in applying for this role! BuzzShift is always accepting applications, but right now we are not actively looking to fill this position. We will keep your application on file and reach out when an opportunity opens up!
BuzzShift is looking for a driven and innovative leader to join our growing Paid Media team. We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding and love for all things related to paid media, from paid search and social to programmatic display. We are looking for a Senior Paid Media Manager with 4+ years of experience in media planning and buying, with a strong background in multichannel digital advertising. The Paid Media team is responsible for driving full-funnel strategies to reach client revenue and/or digital goals.
This individual will work with BuzzShift’s clients, strategy team, content team, and account managers to execute paid search and social campaigns while leveraging established business processes, technology, and creative assets to meet the needs of the business.
One of our core values is “Better Together”, which means the success of works never rests on a single individual. We work as a team to grow our clients, our business and each other.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Collaborative team player
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Critical & big picture thinker
- Strong leadership skills
- A deep love for growing and leading teams
- Data-driven and growth-focused
- A sense of humor
- Experience in strategizing, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring all forms of digital paid media (ex. SEM, Display, Social, YouTube)
- Interest in growing and developing the paid media team as BuzzShift continues to grow
- Implement holistic media planning and buying strategies
- Maximize paid media ROI on assigned accounts and perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bidding management, ad creative testing, etc.
- Be a process improvement champion, provide quality assurance and develop department best practices
- Collaborates with other teams to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions and opportunities for clients
- Develop a deep understanding of each individual client’s needs, goals, markets, and expectations
- Keeps team apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks, and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Works within client relationships to champion initiatives that drive marketing decisions across digital channels
- Attends client meetings on an ongoing basis, interfaces as needed with executive level and middle management on the client-side during meetings and presentations
- Manage, review, and analyze all client-facing deliverables
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and provide POVs for incremental dollars
- Helps build and contribute to client reports and client review meetings
- Independently lead performance and go-to-market strategy presentations
- Experience handling critical feedback from internal leadership teams and clients, and using conflict management skills to address problems within a professional environment
- Leverages 3rd party and syndicated digital research to benchmark trends and/or manage expectations of forecasted trends
- Bachelor’s Degree required concentration in business, finance, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in online/digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience in interactive marketing using data and information to drive specific targeting and marketing recommendations
- Demonstrated success in cross-department collaboration
- Deep knowledge of paid digital media channels such as Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Pinterest, Youtube, and Twitter
- Deep knowledge of programmatic platforms such as StackAdapt, TradeDesk, etc.
- High competency level in Keynote and Google Apps with specific strengths in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Multichannel experience (search/social/display/programmatic) preferred