Social Media Community Manager (Bilingual - Spanish)
At BuzzShift, we scale and grow purpose-driven brands. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting companies in the direct-to-consumer space. The Bilingual Social Media Community Manager at BuzzShift will help build long-lasting and sustainable communities for our clients. They will help craft social media strategies, maintain robust content calendars, create engaging content and (in some cases) post to and monitor social media accounts for our clients. The position works closely with our account managers and strategy team.
- Concepting and copywriting social media content for multiple clients.
- Nurturing social media communities through monitoring and engagement.
- Watch for upcoming trends and work collaboratively to identify ways they could benefit our clients.
- Contribute to the strategy development process through competitive, audience, and industry research.
- Concepting, planning, and implementing social media strategies to meet our clients’ business objectives.
- Identify, flag, and engage on trending topics and reputational issues.
- Reporting and interpreting social media metrics (usually on a monthly basis).
- Respond to comments and follower queries in a timely manner.
- Social media is always on, so you may be expected to work outside of normal hours.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of community management experience, preferably with an agency.
- Excellent communication and social media skills.
- Commitment to concise and entertaining writing (don’t overuse exclamation marks, cut all unnecessary words, and being good at puns is a plus).
- A knack for being the first to find emerging trends and the latest social media networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of the latest social media platforms and how people use them.
- Understanding of social media analytics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Drive to grow and hone your craft (because yes, community management is a craft).
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Enthusiasm, passion, and ongoing curiosity.